What is resource efficiency?
Every business uses resources - water, electricity, gas, fuel, raw materials. SUSTAIN Lincolnshire will help you reduce the costs of your resources through effective management. Not only is this good news for the environment, but it'll save you money too.
How can they help?
- Resource efficiency audit - helps you identify where you can improve your environmental performance and save money
- Resource efficiency action plan - expert help to compile an action plan to suit your business
- Renewable Technologies - feasibility studies for technologies such as solar photovoltaic panels, wind turbines and biomass boilers to help you decide whether they will work for you.
- Environmental Management Systems (EMS) Training - free two day course for your staff.
- On Site Support - ongoing support to help you implement changes to improve efficiency and implement an environmental management system.
- Resource efficiency campaigns - everything you need to get your staff to go green and help save money.
- And much more - a range of resources including case studies, funding advice and briefings on key environmental topics to help you get ahead.
Are you eligible?
Support is available completely free to eligible small to medium enterprises (SMEs) in Lincolnshire. SMEs need to demonstrate they have:
- Less than 250 staff
- Annual turnover of less than 50 million Euros
- Annual balance sheet of less than 43 million Euros
- Are not more than a quarter owned by a larger company.
Interested? Contact 01733 882549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.