Select Lincolnshire for Food members have been cared for by Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce and Industry for almost a whole year now.
Since joining this food family last September I have enjoyed getting to know many member and reacquainting myself with those businesses I already knew. The year has flown by and as we are always looking forward to the next seasons it seems to go even quicker.
It has been a year of considerable successes, opportunities and change. I have been listening to your feedback and building that information into planning our way forward.
For all the members who are renewing with the Select Lincolnshire, I thank you for your continuing support, the growing family of food businesses in Lincolnshire is enabling our network to make its mark across the county and the country. The marketing successes we have collectively are complemented by the additional support received when each of you shout out about local Lincolnshire produce and all of the successes you have.
The past few months have seen Select members featured in regional and national media and over the coming year, supported by Lincolnshire Chamber I will be sourcing new opportunities for all of Select Lincolnshire members to take advantage of.
I am delighted to tell you that members of Select Lincolnshire for Food will now be able to access additional benefits and will be included in all Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce and Industry opportunities
In addition to all the original Select Lincolnshire for Food benefits detailed below you will now have access to new benefits added for this coming year.
- Enhanced listing on Select Lincolnshire member and consumer websites
- Access to expert international trade and export advice
- Chamber networking events discounted attendance
- Chamber Matters magazine opportunity to feature
- Opportunity to market your business to Chamber members via e-shots
- Chamber Event Sponsor opportunities
- Apprenticeship training development support
- Access to Utility savings
- Access to Merchant services
- Access to Westfield Health Plan
- Website listings
- Business Support
- Good Taste Magazine
- Training Opportunities
- Marketing and PR
- Social Media
- Mystery Shopping Member Networking Opportunities
- Legal Helpline
We have been listening to what you say and have decided to introduce a new membership structure.
It is clear that many members would like access to wider marketing opportunities and more supported events. This year our standard membership will now be £125.00 per annum. (There is no joining fee). Covering additional marketing, supporting membership and new additional benefits this is great value at half the cost of other food industry membership schemes.
In addition we are introducing a tiered structure which means that smaller businesses can be supported and promoted as part of the larger Lincolnshire business economy while growing. This tiered system will be applied to new members this year and to existing members as from April 2015.
- Standard Membership 0 – 49 employees £125 per annum plus VAT
- Standard Membership 50 + employees £175 per annum plus VAT
- Patron bespoke package £1650 per annum plus VAT