The Christmas Market deadline for stalls is on Monday 28th July!
All basic stalls are 3m x 3m floor space with a single trading frontage, unless stated otherwise, and one 13 amp electricity socket. You can choose from the following locations:
Lincolnshire Larder: Open fronted avenue marquee. Flooring provided. Lincolnshire and Artisan foods producers only. Cost: £1117
St Pauls Food Court: 2 Marquees side by side, specialist food court with central seating area within each covered marquee. Cost: £1411
Things that are not covered in the stall price are:
- Your trading unit: You must supply your own stall or trading unit
- Additional floor space above the basic: Additional floor space is available in all zones at a cost of £188 per sq m.
- Storage space: Additional storage space or vehicle may be positioned alongside or close to your stall at a cost of £67 per sq m. This space must not be used for retailing.
- Additional electrical sockets: per additional 13 amp and 16 amp, it will be £67. Per additional 32 amp, it will be £100.
- Corner plot position: you can request a corner plot position with a second trading frontage at a premium of +25% of your total stall space rental.
There is a 20% discount for local traders based within the Lincoln City Boundary and a 15% discount for local traders based within Lincolnshire.
Food and Drink Surcharges
To enhance the Christmas Market and promote regional foods and to levy traders who produce significant levels of waste (e.g. cooking fats) we have redefined our bands for food surcharges. We hope that this will encourage a wider range of original food stalls, encourage healthy eating, and enhance the overall appearance of Lincoln Christmas Market. The surcharges cover our rising costs, with street cleaning and litter collection at the Christmas Market totalling over £30,000 each year. The surcharge also levies those traders with higher margins.
Band 1: 50% of stall price
Tastes of Lincolnshire
Hot Roast Chestnuts
(No other food may be sold)
Over 75% of your produce must fit into this band for this to apply.
Band 2: 100% of stall price
‘Traditional’ fried burgers and hotdogs, candy floss, doughnuts, baked potatoes, crepes, pizza, Chocolate fountains, caramelised nuts, coffee, hot chocolate (with Baileys)
Please note that these foods will be assessed on an individual basis.
Alcohol Levy: £300.00
If you are selling alcohol including Baileys in coffee, you will be required to pay an alcohol levy as
part of the surcharges.
To apply for a stall, please visit: http://lincoln-christmasmarket.co.uk/information-for-stallholders/