The visit will take place on 25th-26th November 2014 and is targeted at UK based companies across the food and drink industry who are interested in finding new markets for their products. There is a growing market waiting for you.
Recovering and growing new market opportunities exist to get your product into the Icelandic shops where locals really appreciate good food and where locals are prepared to pay for quality "local" produce.
Regularly ships already go between North East Lincolnshire to Reykjavik.
North East Lincolnshire have offered to either book you in to a place on this trip or take samples of your produce and introduce it to the trade mission. If you would like to expand your market please call David Robinson.
David Robinson | Economic Development for North East Lincolnshire | Cofely
( +44 (0)1472 324605 | +44 (0) 7827 231697 |
* Cofely, Origin 1, Europarc, Grimsby, United Kingdom, DN37 9TZ
If you wish to go the costs are £200.00+VAT. You will be responsible for the payment of your travel, accommodation and in-market expenses.
What are the benefits?
- Gather market intelligence by visiting food stores and supermarkets.
- Make contact with new buyers, distributors and wholesalers.
- Get a chance to display your products for potential buyers
- Chance for B2B meetings with importers and wholesalers
- Receive in-market support from UKTI Iceland food and drink sector specialists during your visit
- Inclusion of your company in information package to Icelandic buyers
- Networking reception at the British Ambassador's Residence
Tuesday 25th November
13.00-13.20: Meeting and short briefing in hotel lobby
13.30-16.30: Supermarket visits. Guided tour around grocery retailers in the Greater Reykjavik area
Wednesday 26th November
09.00-12.00: Table top presentations at Grand Hotel with a chance for B2B meetings with buyers
12.00-12.30: Light Lunch
17.00-19.00: Networking reception at HMA's residence with UKTI's contacts in the Icelandic food and drink industry
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS ASAP.