When: Thursday 6th November 2014
Where: The Showroom, Lincoln
This event is free to attend for all Lincolnshire Businesses.
After years in the doldrums the UK economy is leading the recovery with growth outstripping the rest of Europe. But as the climate improves, are you confident that your business is ready to capitalise on the upturn?
Now is the time to evaluate your business, spot any missed opportunities and find new strategies you could implement to improve and grow your business.
Building a Better Business 3 - Going for Growth is the perfect event for growing businesses: there will be useful seminars, networking opportunities over a complimentary lunch in the exhibition area and a chance to hear about some of the business support avenues available at our Business Support Surgeries.
Our popular event aims to help established businesses consider new ideas, techniques and knowledge to help realise and even exceed expectations. Don't miss this exciting opportunity!
Choose from a wide range of topics to grow and develop your business including:
- Maximising Growth in your Business - Neil Gray: Streets Chartered Accountants
- Exploiting Technology for Business Growth - Stuart McFarlane: onlincolnshire
- Maximising your Most Important Asset: your staff - Gary Wheeler: Lincoln College
- Developing your Brand - Andy Clayton: Ruddocks
- Strategic Marketing - Charley Sowden: Shooting Star PR
- Creating an Effective Board or Senior Team - Paula Finch: NB Marketing
To register your place on this event and for more information please contact Charlotte Baxter on 01522 846923 or email email@example.com