Select Lincolnshire for Food Members in Lincoln, Boston and East Lindsey, are invited to attend a free Video Marketing Strategies for Business on Tuesday 20 January.
With the continued growth of Social Media for businesses, Video has become a vital medium that allows the consumer to fulfil their need for information quickly. According to Cisco, by 2017 video will account for 69% of consumer internet traffic. 1 in 3 people in the UK watch at least one online video per week, meaning an audience of 20 million people are searching and watching online videos.
Workshop programme in detail:
- Using Video For Business
- Facts & Figures about online video
- A look at the different video platforms available including case studies of successful business use
- A walk through of each platform and how they differ from each other
- Setting up a business account on different video platforms including YouTube
- Best practices to help to get your videos found on YouTube and other platforms
- Look at the analytics available to measure the success of your videos including YouTube analytics
- Tools to help with the creation of your video
By the end of the workshop delegates will have gained the knowledge and skills required to plan, implement and manage different video platforms for use in their business