|Image Credit: Lincolnian|
THE EVENT: The Spalding and South Holland Festival of Food and Drink is taking place over the weekend 29th & 30 August 2015, in the centre of the town. The aim is to celebrate the quality offering of food and drink in the Spalding and South Holland area, as well as other parts of the country, by holding a festival again after a break of two years.
WHAT'S ON? This Festival of Food & Drink weekend is a culmination of various events that will be taking place over a 9 day period, the two days will be for everyone of all ages to enjoy. As well as some great exhibits, visitors will be able to watch some of the region’s top chefs demonstrate their skills on stage and sample a great range of delicious local food and drink. There will also be a great line-up of live music on stage, there’s plenty of entertainment for children and a range of stalls for adults to browse around and enjoy.
WHAT DOES IT COST? Conscious of the current economical environment, pitch prices have been set to be as competitive as possible:
· 3m Covered pitches in Marquee (with tables) - £60 per day inclusive of VAT.
· 3m Outdoor pitches for cold food and non-food exhibitors (bring your own stalls etc) - £40 per day inclusive of VAT.
· 8m Outdoor pitches for cold food and non-food exhibitors (bring your own stalls etc) - £65 per day inclusive of VAT.
· 3m Outdoor pitches for hot food (bring your own stalls etc) - £60 per day inclusive of VAT.
· 8m Outdoor pitches for hot food (bring your own stalls etc) - £85 per day inclusive of VAT.
· Electrical Supply - £15 per day inclusive of VAT.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR A PITCH? Contact Dennis Hannant, Spalding Town Manager at Dennis.Hannant@Lincs-Chamber.co.uk
The Festival Team are really looking forward to seeing you at this year's event, please place the date in your diary and aim to join us in Spalding.