|Image Credit: Flickr|
Developing a Local Online Marketing Strategy
Friday 4th July, 9.00am-4.30pm
Businesses with a local customer base have a wide range of online marketing options available to them. These include local search engine optimisation (such as Google+ Local), location-targeted pay per click advertising, social media marketing and email marketing.
The right choices of what to use are very much dependent on the type of business you have, so this event will help you understand the mechanics and potential costs of each marketing channel you might want to use, from coupon-style offer websites to advertising on Facebook or Google.
- The importance of mobile – mobile-friendly websites and location-based online services
- Local search – optimising for Google+ Local (Places/Maps) and Bing Local
- Location-based pay per click advertising, including remarketing.Social media marketing for small local businesses (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest) – how to get people talking and engage with them
- Using coupon sites to promote offers
- Building an email list and utilising it effectively
To attend these sessions, you must have less than 250 employee's and be a part of one of these Local Authorities:
Boston Borough, East Lindsey and Lincoln City
To book on, please follow this link and sign up online.