Visit Lincoln Partnership is the official Destination Management Organisation for Lincoln and surrounding area. Due to demand, they are producing a visitor guide to promote all that Lincoln has to offer.
The official Lincoln City Guide will be an inspiring and informative guide to the city, in DL format, full colour with a print run of 50,000 copies.
The guide will be distributed across Lincolnshire and beyond including:
- Hotels and attractions
- Lincoln Visitor Information Centre
- Across the Lincolnshire Tourist Information Centre Network
- High footfall areas and events across the city
- To groups and group tour operators
- Posted to visitors in advance of their arrival in Lincoln
- Out of county information points
- Available to download or order from visitlincoln.com
- Cost effective way to profile your businesses
- Free copies for your use as an advertiser
- The guide will say "£1 where sold" so you may wish to sell to your own customers
- A handy front of house tool to assist visitors looking for information and locations in the city
- Guides are kept by visitors and referred to multiple times.
BOOK NOW! Space is limited and will be reserved on a first come, first served basis. To book, please send confirmation and artwork via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please phone Clare at Visit Lincoln on 01522 842 705