When: Wednesday 17th September
Where: Urban Hotel, Grantham, NG31 7XT
Join like-minded professionals for the Employment Law event of 2014.
Aimed at anyone with responsibility for HR, the 2014 Employment Law Summit will equip you with the knowledge you need to make your responsibilities easier to manage.
With expert speakers from Roythornes Solicitors you will hear what has been happening on the 'front line' and be given detailed guidance on the way forward.
With new flexible working rules now in place we look at some of the practical issues relating to the changes.
- What are the new rights and to whom do they apply?
- How to handle requests, how to decide and how to communicate your decision
- When you can say 'no'
- Appeals and claims
- ACAS Guidelines
- Avoiding discrimination claims
- Developing your policies
The last year has seen dramatic reforms to the Employment Tribunal process, with a greater emphasis on conciliation and the introduction of application fees. We look at the changes and how they are affecting employers.
- A review of the new procedures
- How has the introduction of fees affected the number of applications?
- Practical issues for employers
Employment Law update
Our usual round up of the legislation on the horizon and a quick review of what's happened since the last Summit.
- A review of the changes that have happened this busy year
- What's coming in the next six months and what you should be doing about it?
- What challenges will employers face in 2015 and beyond?
There is no charge for this event so why not use it as an opportunity to bring your whole HR team up to date?
Aimed at anyone with responsibility for HR, our free seminar is a great way to get you and your team up to date with Employment Law issues.
You can reserve your place at what promises to be an informative event in one of the following ways:
Register online: : https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Emplaw-170914
Register by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register by Wednesday 10th September.