A Guide Listed, Award Winning Country Pub/Restaurant, using only Fresh, Seasonal Produce, everything is made In-House.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a stable career history and previous experience within a quality establishment.
- Be a good all rounder within a small hard working team and be self motivated when working alone. Provide invaluable support for the manager.
- Use your own initiative.
- Take responsibility for the pub/restaurant when the manager isn't there.
- Developing the team around you.
- Experience in cellar management.
- Experience in ordering and stock control.
- Liaise with managers, to review company standards and develop the service we offer.
- Have some experience with modern social media & marketing to help push the business forward. Bring new ideas to the table, put them in place and see them through to the end.
- Be used to doing unsociable hours Some split shifts involved.
- Transport Essential.
- As a Person Genuinely enjoys working in catering and developing others.
- Passionate about the industry & provide the highest customer experience.
- Have true entrepreneurial flair! Be a driven and self motivated character.
Salary £16,000+ depending on experience + Bonus.
To apply, email your CV to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE IS MID OCTOBER