The NPD Food Conference will take place on Wednesday 9th July at the Kingsgate Conference Centre, Peterborough. The theme is "From Kitchen concept to Supermarket shelf"
A successful food dish requires a great recipe, and a great chef, but getting your product on to supermarket shelves requires a few more ingredients.
Featuring keynote speakers from across the food industry the NPD Food Conference cover the whole development process from kitchen concept to supermarket shelf.
The speakers bring years of experience in the food sector together under one roof and whether you are looking to expand your range, develop new markets or set out for the first time, this conference will have something for you.
Topics to be covered include:
- The practical aspects of taking your product from kitchen to production line and scales
- Ensuring you have all the legal boxes ticked before issues arise
- How design and branding can play a key part in the success of your product
- Harnessing the power of PR and social media
- Standing out to the multiples - getting on the shelf and driving sales
You can reserve your place at this half day conference today for just £39+VAT.
To book your place and request an invoice (no booking fee), please click here.
To book and pay online with Eventbrite (incurs a booking fee of £2.99), click here.
For further information, please contact Mark Dodds via email, or Carolyn Lake via email, or phone 01775 842500.
The conference takes place on Wednesday 9th July, 8.30am-2.00pm.