Tuesday 1 April
9:30am - 11:30am Digital Awareness Session
11:30am - 1:30pm Leaflet Swap 2014
FREE TO ATTEND
You are invited to Lincolnshire’s free Tourism and Hospitality industry event, taking place during English Tourism week 2014.
DIGITAL AWARENESS SESSION
9:30am - 11:30am
- Looking to develop your business by using the internet, online presence, e-commerce, remote working? Join us for a Digital Awareness Session at this year’s Leaflet Swap.
- Discover how your business can benefit from this new and exciting opportunity
- Secure your place on future fully subsidised workshops and seminars
- We’ll show you how to use new technology to improve profit and performance.
- Booking essential as places are limited.
Places are limited, guests attending the digital awareness session will receive a voucher to be redeemed for lunch.
Please ensure you register to attend, non-attendance will be charged at £10+vat.
LEAFLET SWAP 2014
11:30am - 1:30pm
Bring along your leaflets for the 2014 season.
Each delegate will have half a table space reserved to put leaflets on. In addition to swapping leaflets, you can also attend sector specific advisor clinics. PLUS the team from VisitLincolnshire.com will be on hand to discuss how you can make the most of the county wide website to promote your business. Lunch will be available to purchase.
Booking essential as space is limited.
Our event is aimed at tourism businesses, including attractions, accommodation, and leisure
operators, retailers, food and drink providers, local producers and events.
For more details or to book contact: Natasha Clegg or call 01522 846923.