8:30am - 11:00am, Tuesday 4 March 2014
The Nottinghamshire Golf and Country Club, Stragglethorpe
Nottingham NG12 3HB
Who should attend?
Aimed at anyone with responsibility for Health and Safety, this event will look at the immediate aftermath of a serious accident in the workplace.
With knowledgeable speakers from Roythornes Solicitors and PAB Translation Centre, you will gain an insight into the practical and cultural issues you must consider when faced with a workplace incident.
The speakers have extensive experience of accident investigations from the initial incident to interviews and Health and Safety investigations and prosecutions. This is your chance to learn from their experience and make sure you are as prepared as you can be, should the worst happen.
Phil Cookson, Roythornes Solicitors
- You receive the call - what happens next?
- What immediate actions should you take when you receive a call about an accident?
- Who should you call first and why?
- What procedures do you need in place to protect the scene and to help investigations?
- When were they last updated?
- When the investigators arrive, who can they speak to and what can they ask?
Andzej Ivanovski, PAB Translation Centre
- Cultural issues in workplace accidents
- How employing a multinational workforce impacts on your procedures
- A look at the real cultural issues in workplace accident investigations
- An insight into how different nationalities react to questioning by authorities
Nobody knows when an accident will happen, but you can be sure that if you do not prepare for when it does, its impact on you and your business could be magnified many times.
Book your place now
Register by e-mail: email@example.com
RSVP by Tuesday 25 February.