The Transformational ICT project is being led by the Derbyshire and Chamber of Commerce (DNCC) who have received European Regional Developing Funding (ERDF) to manage and deliver the Transformational ICT – phase 2 (T-ICT2) services from 1 October 2013 to 30 June 2015. There is up to £650,000 of matched funds available to provide business with grant support for projects and consultancy.
What Businesses Are Eligible For the 50% Funding?
Like most EU funded projects you have to be an SME (below 250 employees) and located in certain postcode areas, to be eligible for funding. These are known as Priority 2 (PA2) areas and include Lincolnshire: Lincoln City, Boston, East Lindsey.
Types of Project & Technologies Supported
If your activity is listed below, it IS eligible:
- Website Development
- Bespoke Software Application
- Mobile App Development
- ICT System Integration
- Intranet/Extra Net
- Unified Communications
If your activity is listed below, it is NOT eligible:
- Training Only Projects e.g. Excel Training
- Non-IT Related
- Own Staff Time
- Rental Equipment
- Design & Printed Materials
- Double Funded Projects
- Ad Spend for Online Advertising Like PPC
- Replacing Old Equipment With New (Wear & Tear)
How can you be helped?
Anicca is the biggest AdWords agency in the Midlands with 10 Google accredited staff. In addition, we have two other dedicated teams offering web content, blogging and search engine optimisation (SEO), social, email and content marketing; and technical web development, web integration, tool/app development, mobile responsive websites, ecommerce technology and data feeds
In total there is now a team of 20 in the Leicester office, which allows it to offer a full service for nearly all businesses wanting to promote themselves (or sell) online.
The sort of projects that it can help you with includes:
- Consultancy and advice on developing your digital marketing strategy or your new start-up online business
- New websites design and development from a relatively simple mobile responsive WordPress site to a complex database driven site
- Converting existing websites into mobile responsive sites or developing an app
- Ecommerce websites using Magento or PrestaShop
- Integration of websites with other systems, such as finance order processing, product feeds
- Analytics and conversion rate optimisation to include forensic insight and landing page or shopping cart testing
- Content marketing, including SEO, web content, blogging, social, email, marketing automation software and integration
- Paid advertising strategy, set-up and management (3rd party ad spend is not eligible for grant funding)
- Use of software and tools; including, email marketing, CRM, content/marketing automation, search, social and Analytics tools
The Application Process
The application process is in two stages, an initial expression of interest and a more detailed application. There has already been huge demand therefore expression of interest needs to be submitted by end-February. The second stage is to identify your preferred supplier and provide three quotes. Anicca will be happy to provide you with guidance on the types of projects that are likely to be acceptable, to help you with the application process, provide you with a quote and of course to actually carryout your project for you.
Launch events are happening now so if you would be interested in qualifying, get in touch with us so we can put your forward and aid in the application and delivery of the grant.
If you’re interested in applying for the grant or would like more information, please phone 01162 983726 or alternatively email Anicca