The Greater Lincolnshire Coastal Business Development Programme works in two parts:
1. Click to Prosper: Boost your profits through better use of IT, the web, social media and online sales
We offer FREE training and guidance on the best way to use IT for businesses on our Click to Prosper training and business support programme.
You'll firstly attend a FREE two day workshop spread over two weeks in a local coastal venue. We'll cover a range of IT and web-related topics - for example:
- How to minimise IT and website costs
- Using online sales to grow your business
- Reviewing where social media opportunities such as Trip Advisor, Facebook or Twitter can boost your business
- Getting found on Google
- Mobile IT for business
Our FREE Retail Rejuvenation 1-day workshop and 1-day diagnostic programme for retailers will help you move your retail business to the next level.
With our experienced Retail Development Specialist, (Corin Birchall of Kerching Retail), you will explore the latest retail thinking, opportunities and challenges.
The workshops cover a range of areas where retailers can boost turnover and profits including:
- Merchandising and Display
- Seasonal Promotions, including digital display
- Store Atmosphere
- Outstanding customer service
After the training, you will receive a full store assessment report with key findings and recommendations on your retail outlet.
You will also have access to a comprehensive retail guide, and we will help you produce an individual action plan to develop your retail business.
- Grant Scheme: financial help to support your business development
You will then have the option of applying for a grant of up to £1000 to help implement your action plan.